H&F 150 at Wagners Crossroads

150 at Wagners Crossroads

This photo shows #150, one of four cars purchased in 1923 from the Columbia Railway Gas & Electric Co. Wagner's Crossroads (also known as Boonsboro Junction or the intersection of Beaver Creek Road and Rt. 66) is the location where we see 150 traveling toward Hagerstown from Boonsboro.

Location Involved:

This is