|15||Line Car||Bought: 1917||32'3" long||Notes: Used as residence, disposition unknown.|
After closure of CG&W #15 was moved to the H&F, given new trucks and used around Frederick. After retirement it became the parsonage of a chapel (#48 served as sanctuary alongside) and continued as a residence for several years.
|8||Line Car||Bought: 1902||26'06" long||Notes: Retired 1947. Destroyed 1998|
After retirement this car spent some time in Funkstown before being donated to the Capital Trolley Museum outside of Washington D.C. In 1998 the car was transported to Frederick along with the frame of City Car #62 for future display in that city. Both were destroyed by arson.
|10||Work Car||Bought: 1905 (or 1902)||24'06" long||Notes: Snowplow/motor|
Primary use by H&F listed as a Snow Plow. Documented to have worn red paint.