Upcoming Events & Programs
News from the H&FRHS
- New Schedule Announced for Boonsboro Trolley Station MuseumBeginning on May 14, 2023, the Boonsboro Trolley Station Museum will be open from 1pm until 4pm every 2nd and 4th Sunday each month through October. Other special event dates and an official Grand Reopening date are still to be announced.
- Two New H&F Museum Exhibit Halls for 2023The H&FRHS has been working with two area history organizations to develop new exhibits for this year! The ongoing partnership with the National Road Heritage Foundation has resulted in the H&FRHS being provided creative control on a full redevelopment of exhibits at … Read more
- Large Negative Collection Being ScannedSociety member Rick Hahn has loaned a significant collection of original and copy negatives to the Society to be scanned into our collection. The initial estimate is that nearly 800 photographs are within this collection and many of these photographs have not … Read more
- Society to host Boonsboro Museum for 2022The H&FRHS has agreed to host the Boonsboro Trolley Station Museum on behalf of the National Road Heritage Foundation which operates that museum. Come visit the last surviving trolley station in Washington County, Maryland on the first and third Sunday of each … Read more
- Autumn Exhibits ScheduleThe H&FRHS has been invited back to two Frederick County Library locations as well as community events taking place in the latter part of 2021. Myersville – Now to October 31… From now through October 31, you will find an exhibit of … Read more