Object TypeBadge / Hat
H&FRHS Catalog ID00.22.11
Date or Periodc. 1910
Credit LineJerry & Kathy Fagan-Barrick
Earliest Known OwnerLewis F. Fagan, Jr.
Dimensions4.5"w x 2"t
Storage LocationFireproof Storage
This is a later badge used on the Hagerstown Railway system before the merger that formed the Hagerstown & Frederick Railway Company in 1913.
These badges were affixed to the front of conductor-style hats worn by trolley crew members and identified them to passengers.
At present it is unknown to which employee this badge was assigned.