|Type: Interurban Combine||Capacity: 48 Passengers + Cargo||Purchased in:|
|Built by:J.G. Brill Co.||in 1917 for for Hagerstown & Frederick Railway|
|Length (bumper): 48'04"||(Platform): 3'04"||(Post):37'09"|
|Width: 8'10"||Height from Rail to platform:3'04",||to roof: 13'00"||Steps: 2|
|2 trucks||Model: Baldwin||purchased H&F in 1917||Wheel base: 6'01"|
|Wheel Diameter: 34"||Axle Diameter: 4.5"||Car Weight: 51000 lbs.|
|This car had 4 motors.||Motor model: Westinghouse 101B2||Gear ratio: 18:66||Motor HP: 40 each|
|Controller Model: K35G2||Compressor: D2EG||SX2||Air Gove.: S6A|
|Also owned by:|
|Other notes: Retired 1947, preserved in Hagerstown.|
Participated in Last Trolley in Washington County trip alongside 169 and 172. Moved to Dam 5 for use as a cabin, donated to Hagerstown Model Club and moved to fairground. Later donated to Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum where it is currently displayed.
Interior of 168 with sliding doors closed. Original interior paneling was removed decades ago. but the original varnish is visible on some of the woodwork here.
Rubber roof serves as an alternative to the original Canvas roof on 168. In service the roof was red.